It is not too late to make plans to attend the 19th annual
Madison-Milwaukee Get-together for DXers and Radio Enthusiasts! But time is
getting short
and this will be the last announcement for it on this  list.

This popular DX event has been held on the third Saturday in August every
year since 1994.The purpose from the beginning has been to promote
camaraderie  among all DXers and radio hobbyists-- "making new friends and
renewing
old  friendships." This is an all-band event, and brings together a diverse
group of  hobbyists who have one thing in common-- a love of radio.

WHEN: Saturday, August 18 2012, 1:00 PM until approximately 11 PM  (come
when you can and leave when you must)

WHERE: 3358 Ridgeway Avenue Madison, Wisconsin

HOSTS: Bill and Nina Dvorak

We have another great day of socializing and radio activities lined up this
 year, with some fine demonstrations planned (and of course the annual
photo--  bring along your camera). The annual dinner (participation optional)
will once  again be held at the Esquire Club. The program immediately
following dinner  includes door prizes and other surprises. An evening session
including coffee,  cake and of course conversation follows back at Bill and
Nina's.

For more details about this event, directions, information on
accommodations, or the answer to any event-related question, please e-mail Bill

off-list at _dxerak@aol.com_ (mailto:dxe...@aol.com)  (please include "Madison
DX
GTG"  in the subject line), and we will e-mail an invitation and information
sheet.  But please do it in the next few days because time is short. You
won't want to  miss this event.

Over the years interest in and attendance for the GTG has grown, and once
again this year we expect in excess of 30 DXers to attend. We hope that you
will  come and promise that you will have a great time if you do. Many of
your  fellow IRCA members will be among those attending-- won't you come join
them?

Hope to see you in Madison on August 18!
73     Bill  Dvorak