Things were further downhill this morning. What little appeared around sunrise (actually closer to 1530UT) was at the top of the band, and neither 1566 or 1575 were heard!

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

none

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

also none

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker:

another round of nothing

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

1287 man talking 1531UT  JOHR?
1503 a good carrier here at 1532UT, but only very poor strength audio: man talking. I'd guess JOUK, but Dennis' reported DU talk has me wondering.
1557 man talking 1529UT; Taiwan?
1593 pretty sure this was CNR1 at 1535UT, as the cadence of the man talking seemed //6125, but not 100% sure.

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

1359

best wishes,

Nick