Gary, I'm finding this DX season somewhat unusual, as well.  Whereas other
years have yielded almost no TP reception after early/mid November, this
season has shown that there is some audio on most mornings.  I agree that
it hasn't been anything spectacular, but even receiving a few stations
seems unusual.  73,   Walt