Yup, they're on again tonight.  I don't see why this one couldn't get some
night power legally.  WTIC is a very difficult logging here at night, even
w/out WYHY on, and KRLD disappears after Dallas sunset.  The channel is
normally one of the quietest along the dial.  Indeed I have often felt like I
was in a kind of DX hole here; nothing seems to be beamed this way.  Back in
the late `90s, all I could get on 1440 at night was WPRS, Paris, IL, w/their
100 watts.  There's next to nothing on 1310 now, a weak WIBA & some WTLC, but
many nights not even that.

73
David