In spite of Colin's observations, I can't say there was a lot of enhancement at
my location this morning, unless enhancement was at 1430UT. Except of course for
JOUB signing off at 1445UT, but then, I swear they pump up the transmitter at
the end of their broadcast day, hi.

pretty darn good audio (all of it understandable by a native speaker, at least
briefly):

774 JOUB at 1443UT, s/off music box, louder than at any point I'd heard it in
the previous half hour.
1566 HLAZ CC talk by woman 1426UT

reasonable audio  at  times during the period (much of it understandable by a
native speaker, though often battling w/splash or noise):

747 JOIB EE lessons at 1427UT
972 HLCA man in KK 1433UT

not so reasonable audio, occasional words or phrases in splash or noise could be
understood by a native speaker:

1593 CNR1 man in CC //6125 at 1438UT

Burbles in the splatter and noise (if lucky, language might be guessed at by
cadence of talk, or parallel established by changes in talk or music) :

594 man talking 1432UT, presumed JOAK
819 N.Korea, orchestral mx and operatic singing by woman at 1429UT //2850;
haven't heard this for awhile
828 JOBB EE lessons //774 1428UT
873 JOGB EE lessons //774 1434UT
1287 man talking, JJ inflection 1442UT; JOHR assumed

Strongish het, no audio (either undermodulated or ravaged by splatter):

558 603 738 864 936 1017 1323

best wishes,

Nick