I gather from the silence that it wasn't just me who had, um, "extreme minimalist DXing" conditions.

Monitoring from 1400ish to after 1430UT (not continuously...life is too short), yielded 1557 w/instrumental mx and woman talking at the noise level at 1423UT, and, carriers, some close to audio but not quite there:

594 603 972 1287 1422 1503 1512 1566

1512 was interesting in that it was pretty much the strongest carrier on the band, near audio, at 1437UT. Like I said, extreme minimalist DXing. Now, time to get a life,hi.

best wishes,

Nick