Dennis

Thanks. I am always glad to share my stories. After 50+ years, there has
been a lot of them. hi.
  I have the same thing here with elk. They have crashed through the
barbed wire fencing and tore the fence and antenna up. Infact when I put
back the 70' of fencing the park took out to fix the drain field, the
neighbors told me that elk were coming into their yards and tearig up
their plants. Putting back the fencing seemed to have stopped that.
  Yes, I have several 10 watt TIS stations heard and verified from the
East. It was great before the X Band stations took over. I even have a
lot of 100-500 watt  Australians and seven 50 watt Lighthouse  stations
from Japan  and a 1 KWer from Taiwan on 1700. The US TIS stations were
in VA, NY, PA, MI, IL,and TX. If the frequency is fairly clear, I never
know what might pop in.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin