Interestingly, good Caribbean conditions have accompanied over the pole trans-Atlantic conditions in the past here, so I was interested to see Gary's catch shortly after I was hearing late season TA carriers. There seem to be fewer possibilities for the Caribbean (beyond Cuba) in recent years however.

best wishes,

Nick