Hi All:

Got back yesterday from long, multi-state road trip.  Noted a few things so
I'll list them in frequency order.

910, WEPG, S. Pittsburgh, TN went thru Chattanooga on I-24 so got quite near
Pittsburgh, TN, but no sign of WEPG, not even an OC.

1070, WBKW, Beckley WV, which was off last time I was thru there in March is on
w/its usual gospel format, so likely they had a failure in some part of the
system in March.  Don't think there's a live person there much.

1320, WCVG, Covington, KY was on w/R&B.  Barry has 'em listed as off.

1480, WDJO, Cincinnati, OH has been noted several times here (tho' not on trip
when I didn't check) playing local origination oldies, essentially the same
format as when these calls were on 1160.

1560, WPAD, Paducah, KY went right thru Paducah & no sign of this one, not even
an OC.  Could be temporary, but they were certainly off.

WEMM is still silent and as for WWCS, 540, there's no sign of 'em.  I've heard
them regularly here since the days when they were WARO & playing classical mx.
Several Pittsburgh area stations are day regulars here, including WMBS-590
u/WVLK, WKHB-620 o/WWNR, WPIT-730 (barely), WWNL-1080, and, of course, KDKA.
But WWCS has disappeared.  I can't imagine this having anything to do with the
move of CBEF, so I suspect their power must be reduced for some reason.

73
David