Day 2 in Masset.  Experimented with TOH overnight recording on 738.
 Disappointing with little to hear.  Live from 12:15 yielded a very modest
DU dawn enhancement, including the X-band.  Japanese 1st tier were so so,
not as good as yesterday, when the JJ were in quite strong.  I'm using 2
Bogs, one at 240 deg and the other 275, both DU preferred .  Also my ALA
100.  For whatever reason the 240 Bog never does well and is noisy, so I'll
deconstruct it today.  I'm planning on trying a DKAZ too, plus the FSLIC,
especially on Rosé Spit.
    Another observation today was 900 Hawaii.  Strong this morning.

     Shortwave was great this morning, too.  Much better than yesterday.

Hope all going well in OR and WA dxexpeditions.

73, Walt