These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without
much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

** MEXICO. 1300, August 18 at 0600 UT, Radio Trece ID, and plug ``Radio México
Noticias``, and seemingly rapidly summarizing all the news blox during the day;
``Mil, trescientos, lo original``, 0601 choral NA but blessedly brief, 0603
finally full local ID as XEP, 38,000 watts, and into ``música de siempre`` so
must have quite a mixed format. Then fades down; it had been dominating and
looping WSW, so I figured it must be this Ciudad Juárez station. WRTH 2013
implies it`s 50 kW fulltime; IRCA Mexican Log of last year shows 500 watts at
night; currently Cantú shows 38 kW day, 200 watts night! Which can we believe?
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)