For the past couple of weeks I've been seeing TA carriers on the waterfall
display on my Perseus. These started on August 16 with carriers on 153 and 162
and progressed to a few in the upper portion of the MW band most evenings and
usually starting to appear shortly after local sunset. Last evening was the
best so far with at least 20 carriers, several of which were producing faint
audio. These were 1206-France, 1215-UK and 1422-Germany. Not the earliest I've
heard TAs from here, but pretty close. Past few seasons have been very sparse
up here for TAs and you guys have done much better than I have. Just thought
I'd let you know they are back.

Mike in St Isidore, AB