And I am involved, but not as the DXer.. as the station employee!!

A 10 year old QSL Request is finally going to get answered!

I was Station Manager at Travelers Information Radio 1300/WTIR Cocoa Beach,
FL in 2005. Before I went to work there, WTIR had been on 1680 in Winter
Garden/Orlando.

A friend logged 1680 WTIR in 2003 and when I went to work at WTIR 1300 in
2005, he sent me a QSL Request for WTIR 1680 which I had every intention of
answering.. but I never did.

Well, 8 years later, my friend Allen Ogrizovich is resending his QSL
Request for WTIR 1680 and I will FINALLY answer it!!

Paul