Most of the action today was in the upper 900's with 963 972 and 981 putting in the best signals. I've heard better from all three this season, so I can't really call it an enhancement. It's more a case of that part of the dial being less bad than the rest.

Domestic skywave splatter seemed worse than normal today. I''m not sure if that was due to reduced TP levels or some sort of enhancement of high angle skywave.

Unspectacular but nonetheless somewhat decent audio for brief periods
963 CRI, Russian talk, brief theme mx, "Kitaya" mentioned 1335, briefly good then dropped off 972 KBS, 1321 the usual KK talk and music. Not nearly as good as normal, but I'm grading on the curve today
981    CNR1, man in CC briefly good in heavy 980 splat 1333

Sort of marginally OK Audio for very brief moments
747    JOIB CC lessons 1331
774    JOUB EE lessons 1321

Ho-hum audio, ranging from language recognition down to wishful thinking
594    JOAK bits of talk 1330
693    JOAB EE lessons 1324
738    weak talk 1329
1053 jammer