Enthused by the plethora of TA hets earlier I decided to check the morning,
knowing full well it is not normal to have back to back good TA and then TP
conditions. Not here anyway. But then was last night "good" for TA's? Not
really.  They certainly dropped off later last evening, as Walt had noted.

Checking from 1235 UT to 1300 there were hets everywhere with respectable,
listenable audio on 1566 1575 972 774 and 153.

I noticed 529 SQM Level Island AK and the TWB audio was in nicely plus the
"ICW" beacon on 526 which I have never heard - from Ice Pool Alaska.

JA beverage for MW, Wellbrook for longwave.

73 Don
Lamont, Ab