 From: Rick Dau <drummer1965...@yahoo.com>
To: "a...@nrcdxas.org" <a...@nrcdxas.org>; "irca@hard-core-dx.com"
<irca@hard-core-dx.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 25, 2013 11:11 PM
Subject: [IRCA] A Part 15 station on 1650 in Flagstaff?

Does anyone out there have any more information on this?....

http://www.foxsports1650.com

There's a DXer in north central Nebraska who insists he's heard this.  It
doesn't show up on topazdesigns.com/ambc or any other AM logbook that I know
of.  As far as I can tell, it's a Part 15 station, and if he indeed has heard
it, I'll eat my hat.

73,
Rick Dau
South Omaha, Nebraska