Mike,

Back in the 1960s, Seward AK was a great place to DX from. I think there was
only one or two NSP stations in the state and with only 18 stations the whole
state, the dial was pretty open. TAs over the pole, and all of the Asian DX. I
get a lot more DUs here, than I got there. Latins were also very rare, other
than the Mexican border blasters. I just wish I knew more about antennas and DX
in those days but at 13-17, most do not know that much. hi.
   No luck on anything new with C FAX off. The A&K were high and nothing much
other than KNX. C FAX is not all that strong, so 1070 is a good frequency here
even when they are on.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin