Listened for 10 minutes around 14:00 and was quite impressed with the lower
half of the band.  594, and 774 were both strong and in the clear.  My west
directed corner fed loop was dead, so something going on to investigate.
 North directed loop, and west directed bi-directional ALA 100 both good
performers today.  73,  Walt Salmaniw, Victoria, BC