Nothing to report from my location in Victoria, BC this morning.  Found a
fault in my West Corner fed loop in the 16:1 matching transformer.  The
outer (coax braid) had come off, and the result was a dead TP band, though
Nick's DX Fishbarrel had decent conditions.  All back to normal now.
 73,....Walt