 From: neilkaz <neil...@earthlink.net>
To: "a...@nrcdxas.org" <a...@nrcdxas.org>
Cc: "irca@hard-core-dx.com" <irca@hard-core-dx.com>; "a...@yahoogroups.com"
<a...@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 23, 2013 9:46 PM
Subject: [ABDX] X-band good to west coast from IL

Good X-band cx tonight, but still no trace of OR's Disney on 1640. Even though
they've switched power KFSG 1690, KNTS 1680, and KRJO 1670 are still noted and
KBJA 1640 is nice at times as well. A black preacher noted on 1640 before they
switched power was surely KDIA.

KBJD 1650 from Denver (SS rlg) may be on day power as it didn't seem to switch
and is often destroying KCNZ.

New tonight via SSS were KIIX 1410 CO and KKXA 1520 WA.

73 KAZ Barrington IL. Perseus and Broadside Array of two Double KAZ Antennas
spaced 260 ft aimed west

Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
Visit Your Group
The ABDX website www.abdx.org!

Switch to: Text-Only, Daily Digest • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use • Send us
Feedback
.