You want quick service from the guys that have not released their report from
2011?

Well.... northern TA's have been poor so we have concentrated on deep South
America and Spain. we have a new (to us) Paraguayan on 1080 and also R.
Nacional from Argentina on 820. Uruguayans were present on 550, 650 (?), 770,
810, 850 and 970 in quick live listening. Jim Renfrew seems to have dozens of
RNE local ID's.

Chuck