If it's EWTN I've found they often give the ID (when they give it) at a minute or more before TOH...

Regards,

Mark Durenberger

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Ross
Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 8:38 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1110 religious music (now)

Hi Guys:

This Religious Station is still in there @ 2132 EST. They are now playing Christian Choir Music with what sounds like a Female Choir. Very Catholic Sounding , like what would be heard in a Catholic Mass.

WMUX??? I think so………Now an EWTN or WMUX  ID would nice…

73….ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA