The CPRV QSL's are archived at the University of Maryland's Library of American Broadcasting. I know there are available for research purposes because I was allowed access for my Spokane Radio History Project. It is best to make advanced arrangements. They were very accommodating.

I was able to see MW QSLs from Roy Millar.

Bill Harms
http://spokaneradio.philcobill.com/