Just gone thru my recording from the KCKM-1330 test as I was unable to DX it
live. The sweep tones were most noticable under a very strong CJYM, tho there
were fade down periods with other stations under it. The morse also made it
thru once I figured it was code I was hearing, tho not as noticable the sweeps.
I don't read morse so was unable to figure out what it said. Monahans is just
under 2000 miles from here.

Many thanks to all those that made this test possible.

Mike in St Isidore, AB using Perseus SDR and a 1000' BOG at 140 degrees.