Hi All:

Early this morning I heard a pefect ID for CBC Radio One that mentioned 88.1
and 690, on 530kHz. I have spent some time on line searching for a CBC repeater
on 530 with any success, so does anyone know of this?

Another possibility, it could have been a mixing product from my local on 610.
Last week one of their towers was struck by lightning and they were off air,
both their AM and FM for more than a day. Both are back up now tho they both
sound terrible. The AM is running it's full 10kW, but the modulation is way
down to the point of not being able to hear it on my truck radio. The FM is LH
channel only and up and down in volume. If what I heard on 530 was caused by
CKYL-610, I haven't yet been able to figure out the math. In the past when I've
heard mixing products caused by CKYL, it's always been there underneath the
product signal. Not this time. Anyone have any suggestions?

The radio used here was my Perseus and the antenna my western beverage.

Mike in St Isidore, AB