weak to fair pop mx on 1215 here at 0429UT; 1089 has a good carrier (actually with a man talking very weakly) as does, um, 531, might be one to watch, as it's quiet there barring the static crashes.

909, 999, 855, 882

Actually, let's say that 1215 is pretty readable at 0433UT, more pop mx

best wishes,

Nick