After receiving a prepared card from the Toll Roads I tried for their
station on 1690 kHz. The FCC lists it as WQUR868 in Anaheim. I'm not sure
why the FCC allowed this since there is a station in Irvine on 1690. The
station is audible underneath the UCI station WQTB222. I can hear parts of
the toll road message so I sent the v/s an email. He's out of the office
until next week so I'll see if he sends an email verie for that one. Might
as well try.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA