--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without
much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page32

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 or PL-880 with internal
antenna only; Nissan stock caradio as specified; FRG-7 with E-W longwire as
specified

** MEXICO. 660, March 21 at 0209 on caradio, dominant signal IDs in Spanish as
``ABC Radio``, plays Queen. Guess its format is classic rock in English; i.e.
XEFZ, 10/1 kW in Monterrey NL. It`s still dominant on home radios, March 21 at
0541, ``ABC Radio 660 AM``, rock in English (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** CUBA [and non]. 670, March 22 at 0111, R. Rebelde is dominant, and nulling
it, just no WSCR at all with auroral conditions continuing another night. At
0135 I survey: the following `clears` from northerly US stations are inaudible
or maybe a trace:
670 WSCR, 700 WLW, 720 WGN, 780 WBBM, 830 WCCO, 890 WLS.
The following are still audible, mostly from slightly lower latitudes: 650 WSM,
750 WSB, 840 WHAS, 850 KOA, 1110 KFAB, 1120 KMOX.
On 680 I strained to hear any Progreso // 4765 or Rebelde // 5025 but nothing
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** CUBA. 840, March 24 at 0102, Spanish talk and music, mentions ``música
cubana`` and loops NW/SE, so not Mexican. No doubt Radio CMHW, 10 kW in Santa
Clara, central Cuba rather than 1 kW R Revolución in further Santiago de Cuba.
And not SS KVJY in the RGV either. No WHAS or anything else audible now: still
auroral conditions. WRTH says Radio CMHW is the station name, but its call is
merely CME. Do they ever utter the latter? (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** MEXICO. UNIDENTIFIED. 1040, March 26 at 1319, very poor signal, YL in
Spanish with temps and predicted highs for several cities including Hidalgo del
Parral, then listing today`s (Catholic) saints. No 1040 in Parral, but one in
Chihuahua city, XEHES, Estéreo Sensación which I have IDed recently, maybe this
(Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 1170, March 22 at 1255 UT, YL gospel huxter speaks good Spanish, but
still with an American accent, goes thru hourtop, seems wrapping up at 1302 UT
with hymn ``Nada es imposible``, address as PO Box 2693 in McAllen TX. Until
this thought it might be KJJD in Colorado, but RGV station XERT Reynosa is
still propagating (and others on 840, 890). With KFAQ Tulsa almost nulled, SAH
of 116/minute = almost 2 Hz. Today`s Enid sunrise: 1232; Reynosa: 1235 (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---