--- Begin Message ---
Well, I was "playing around" with my SDR-IQ tonight and I heard two stations on
540.
N/S was WQIH850 in Burien, with a promo about the Wild Strawberry Festival
6/20-21, which I logged back in 2010.
E/W was a loop with NO ID stating that they were an Emergency broadcast station
authorized by the FCC to "this" community and that they were on 24 hours a day.
No clue who this might be, but the signal was about as strong as the Burien
station that looped N/S. No sign of CBK as it was probably too early for them.
Both these heard between 1850 and 2050 on 5/15 and were quite separate from
each other with the loop.

The band was pretty quiet (not quite sunset here)... and I discovered that I
have an intermittent connection in my Wellbrook loop coax connection that comes
and goes depending on how you "wiggle" the coax connector (so I have to go back
and forth between the antenna and PC while adjusting the loop - not fun at all,
hi). Note that the coax leads into a potted circuit, so just how am I supposed
to fix this (it's gotta be a simple fix 'cause it works just fine if I maneuver
it right)!!!
 Phil Bytheway
Seattle WASDR-IQ, Wellbrook loop

--- End Message ---