It sounds like my fake TA here on 576.000 Don. However, that has a fairly constant signal strength, and seems to appear and disappear suddenly.

best wishes,

Nick

At 06:23 08-06-15, you wrote:
Well I don't think 567 was real.... altho it does vary in strength the
carrier showed no signs of propagation smearing like 1566 did... conditions
are somewhat disturbed and the 1566 carrier was close to 5 hz wide tonight
before it quickly faded out  at 0525.

73 Don