Thanks for the heads up Don. I never bothered to check to night as the previous
two were a complete bust. Even power house KSL was barely above the noise
floor. Some domestic frequencies were even devoid of carriers.

Mike in St Isidore.

From: Don Moman VE6JY
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:16 PM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] TA's Fri Sept 11

Had a recording going thru the TOH..  Add 1116 1125 1305 to the previously
mentioned, just past 0405 ut.     Particularly good 1341 with BBC news,
1577 in French and 1089 Sports.  And regulars 1377 1422 1215 also exc.

Mike Stonebridge I hope you're able to catch this opening!  Surprised to
hear much after the A/K have been so high... usually takes a lot longer to
settle down.

Don
Lamont

On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 4:00 AM, Don Moman VE6JY <ve6j...@gmail.com> wrote:

> A quick check at 0349 ut and things are still pretty decent... 189 is like
> a local.  Others with decent audio 756 954 1089 1215 1377 1422 1485  many
> more with solid hets.
>
> Perseus  2100' Eu beverage
>
> Don
> Lamont Alberta

> [image: Company Logo]
>
> On Fri, Sep 11, 2015 at 3:54 AM, Nigel Pimblett <nige2...@telus.net>
> wrote:
>
>> Didn't check until 0345 here, and no audio noted after that.  1377 has
>> had a decent carrier at times, with 1215 and 1422 also in there, but much
>> weaker.
>>
>> 73,
>>
>> Nigel Pimblett
>> Dunmore, Alberta
>>

>> On 10/09/2015 9:21 PM, Don Moman VE6JY wrote:
>>
>>> Nothing that much at sunset (0210 UT ish) , usual hets but just rechecked
>>> at 0310 and can see audio all over the Perseus screen.  1377 1386 1422
>>> and
>>> 1413.   Seems to have faded or maybe I got here just in time to miss
>>> it...