For file storage, there are some hosts that specialize in file storage. I've got a 400 GB plan at cloudshards.com for $12.75/month - it's a virtual server with very limited memory/cpu and lots of disk space.

A lot of regular web host companies will promised "unlimited" disk space, but tend to over promise.

An even cheaper alternative might be torrents. You'd need at least one or two people to keep the seed going, and then a centralized list of the torrents that are available.

I personally haven't done much recording because the SDRMax recording and playback functionality (for the QS1R) is very poor. Maybe I should figure out how to use HDSDR for recording.

Aaron