--- Begin Message ---
UNIDENTIFIED. 1500, Feb 7 at 0119 UT, not much signal from KSTP, so I am
hearing the blues music station and the warble-tone. KSTP is so weak that I can
get pretty good bearings on these two, nulling them without KSTP in the way:
warble is about 95 degrees, and blues about 135 degrees (assuming they are both
eastward rather than westward). Tends to confirm blues source as the station
doing that all-night, KCLF New Roads LA. At least on weeknights, with weekends
unaccounted for:
http://kclf1500am.com/shows.html

Closest to the 95 degree angle from Enid with the warble are three Alabamans
and one further Georgian: WQCR Alabaster, 2300/3 watts, WVSM Rainsville,
1000/-, WKAX Russellville, 1000/-; and WDPC Dallas GA, 5000/CH 3200 (Glenn
Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)