To: a...@nrcdxas.org
From: irca@hard-core-dx.com
CC: midcapem...@aol.com; irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: [IRCA] AM Log received!
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 19:27:26 +0000

Registration info:
http://www.nrcdxas.org

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 15:27:23 -0400
From: midcapem...@aol.com
To: a...@nrcdxas.org
CC: irca@hard-core-dx.com
Subject: AM Log received!

The  new AM Log looks great!  It includes a new "By State" section in the back
that will be very helpful.

I have already informed Wayne Heinen of the "36th Edition" typo on the cover
page so please don't bombard him with emails or messages on that.  Obviously,
it is the 37th Edition.

Unsolicited endorsement: The NRC AM Log continues to be the most accurate
source of AM Radio stations in the U.S. and Canada.  It has been since John
Callarman hand-typed the First Edition on mimeograph stencils in 1968 in
Greater Boston.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, Cape Cod, Massachusetts
 http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?228-DeLorenzo-s-Classic-DX