--- Begin Message ---
These logs are excerpts from my daily all-band reports, mainly SWBC, also
VHF/UHF, sometimes utility, ham, which may be found in several archives without
much delay, such as

And compiled weekly along with extensive news from many other individuals and
publications in DX LISTENING DIGEST:

All my MW DX reports starting August 2011 are archived in this forum with open
access:
http://forums.wtfda.org/showthread.php?6543-MW-DX-from-Enid-OK-by-Glenn-Hauser/page50

All times and dates strictly UT. Rx: mostly DX-398 with internal antenna only
or PL-880; NRD-545 with ALA-330S inside E-W or inside randomwire N-S; Nissan
stock caradio as specified; ICR-75  E-W longwire

UNIDENTIFIED. 560, Sept 15 at 1159, Mexican loops SW, 6:59 timecheck, ``Mundo
Deportivo`` segment in news, something in the Estadio Jalisco. There are no
tapatíans on 560, but most likely XESRD in Santiago Papasquiaro, Durango; or
XEGIK in Monclova, Coahuila, altho the only 560 with a purely news format in
the 2015 IRCA Mexican Log is XEOC in México DF. But many musical stations
include a morning news block, which can throw you off (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

** MEXICO. Re: ``700, Sept 8 at 1153, Radio Red ID, presumed XEDKR Guadalajara,
which relays XERED 1110 México DF; thought I heard an FM 92.1 mentioned, but
not listed as such in Jalisco, and in the DF it`s on 88.1. 700 listed as
10000/150 watts (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)``

XHRED and XHFO swapped formats in June, so you heard 92.1. I suspect Red FM is
not much longer for this world (Raymie Humbert, AZ, Sept 8, WTFDA Forum via
DXLD)

UNIDENTIFIED. 702, Sept 15 at 1147, the only TP carrier I can detect is this,
from the west, presumably 2BL Sydney, Australia (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** MEXICO. 710-, Sept 11 at 0138, DKAZ antenna nulling the east is sufficient
to audiblize the tell-tale het from XEDP Ciudad Cuauhtémoc, Chihuahua, while
using their off-frequency transmitter site, as frequently noted back in OK ---
where KCMO on 710.0 is not a local!

720, Sept 11 at 0140, Spanish music, likely XEJCC Ciudad Juárez, Chihuahua,
rather than anything from WGN Chicago, tnx to the DKAZ antenna aimed west
(Glenn Hauser, Kansas City MO, DX-398, WORLD OF RADIO 1843, DX LISTENING
DIGEST)

** U S A. UNIDENTIFIED [non]. Re: ``810, Sept 6 at 0230 UT...phone starts 615
(but not an AC which would be E Tennessee)". [and suspected to be a Mexican]

And so it is: WMGC in Murfreesboro ('burb of Nashville), sporting a SS: MEX
format, and known by some to cheat with day power at night. I'd bet six months
pay on this. I had access to a mid-Tennessee remote receiver a few months ago;
WMGC had an inordinantly loud night signal on most tries (GREG HARDISON, CA, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

5000 watts day, 0006 watts night (NRC AM Log 2016 via DXLD)

** MEXICO. 870, Sept 15 at 1201, NA is playing, and at 1207 recheck, XETAR is
just now signing-on in Spanish, neat rustic music breaks, and same in other
native languages but they still pronounce the calls and website as in Spanish,
and the sponsoring agencies. Lema: ``Cuatro pueblos unidos en una sola voz``.
As usual, good signal from 10 kW daytimer La Voz de la Sierra Tarahumara, in
Guachochi, Chihuahua, dominating frequency until fadeout by 1220 (Glenn Hauser,
OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. Pre-sunrise bandscan for TP carriers, Sunday Sept 11 at 1147-1159
UT on the DKAZ antenna into DX-398: 765, 774, 828, 837, 882, 1035, 1098, 1548.
Intriguing 765 still in at 1207. No DFing with this, to distinguish between DU
and FE, but I suppose DU more likely now? But generally much higher powers from
Asia.

1098 is of particular interest, likely V7AB Marshall Islands, with new 25 kW
Nautel transmitter as reported by Brian Clark, NZ; he says it signs off circa
1130 but leaves carrier on. Neil Kazaross, DXing at the same time from his DX
truck was getting more of these with his SDR. The DKAZ had three hookups
available simultaneously. Nick Hall-Patch from BC was on the other one. And I
am indebted to Mark Durenberger who came up with a proper adapter so I could
use it. That antenna really too much for the DX-398, but at least it has an RF
gain control to minimize the overload, including SW signals such as CW from WLO
(Glenn Hauser, at The Gathering, Kansas City MO, WORLD OF RADIO 1843, DX
LISTENING DIGEST)

UNIDENTIFIED. 2800, Sept 15 at 1151, wideband warbling centred around here, and
off. Could it be HAARP reactivated from Alaska? Via CIDX Messenger, Rick
Lindquist`s ARRL article says:

``The FCC recently granted two Part 5 Experimental Service licenses for HAARP
ionospheric research "across multiple bands." WI2XFX will cover experiments in
discrete parts of the HF spectrum, including 2650-2850; 3155-3400; 4438-4650;
4750-4995; 5005-5450; 5730-5950, and 7300-8100 kHz. A second Experimental
license, WI2XDV, covers ionospheric research between 1 and 40 MHz`` (Glenn
Hauser, WORLD OF RADIO 1843, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---