My apologies Scott....I used to have a signature on my e-mails identifying my location, but it's not there anymore. I'll pop it back in if I can.

At any rate, as Neil said, Victoria, BC. West coast TAs have been a rarity in recent years, so I tend to hop up and down a bit even about carriers. Apparently I was late to the game this time, as Colin Newell (also Victoria) heard a bit of audio on 1215 a short while earlier.

best wishes,

Nick