--- Begin Message ---
With the West Coasters getting many TP's and even a couple of TA's, I decided
to run a couple of Perseus captures yesterday.  First one was UTC 2300 / 15 SEP
and the second one an hour later.  On both of these the TA's were dominated by
UK stations.  No low power rarities though, just the typical blasters: 693,
882, 909, 1053, 1089, 1215.  Almost some audio on 1458 and 1548 but too much
slop.  Report later.

Marc D., maybe you shoot scoot your mobile DX set-up over to Eastham this
afternoon just before sunset.  Even with just that active whip, you should hear
"stuff."

On another topic, a DX video from the Azores has been posted on YouTube.  Note
the monster signals from NY on 1010 and 1130.  These signals basically sail
right by my house which is 10% of the distance along the route to where the
receptions were made.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j7WF7qp-X8o

Somebody needs to get out there with a Perseus or other competent SDR.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, Cape Cod, MA

--- End Message ---