For me it is not the same. When I was 15 I was getting up at 5 AM to DX. There
is nothing like that feeling of getting up unnaturally early... Bleary eyed at
the dials. It's hard to describe.

Using an SDR Is like catching a re-run... Kind of a cheat. You weren't there
for the action.

I scratch my head when DXers use awesome spotter receivers like the WebSDR is
Holland and file reports as if they are there.

Nope. Give me live dx or nothing.
You can snuggle afterward.

Colin Newell - CoffeeCrew.com - VA7WWV - Victoria - BC