Colin, I'd love to hear a clip from your 891.  Listened to my wav files,
and 891 was solidly DU English.  Your YouTube has nothing intelligible on
891.   Just a het, so not sure whether you meant another video clip or not.
 73,...Walt

Colin wrote:

891 Khz Various - when in Kona, Thailand holds this channel like an NHL
goaltender - yesterday there was some good audio here / not so much today -
so just noticed low levels of intelligence today. From yesterday -
https://youtu.be/rd0cCiTEjQc?t=3m34s