Well, not down here on the Victoria waterfront.   At 14:10, 891 was booming
in English, 963 had the Star network from NZ with EZL Christian music, 774
was still Japan, 612 Brisbane.  Interestingly, my SW directed ALA 100
outperformed the West corner fed loop this morning in most instances.   A
different morning for sure!   73,...Walt