Tecsun PL-310. Keypad plus conventional tuning, external FM antenna input.

Russ Edmunds
15 mi NW Phila
Grid FN20id
<wb2...@gmail.com>

AM: Modified Sony ICF2010's (4) barefoot w/whip
FM: Yamaha T-80 & T-85, each w/ Conrad RDS Decoder;
Onkyo T-450RDS; Tecsun PL-310 ( 4);
modified Sony ICF2010's (3) w/APS9B @ 15';
modified Sony ICF2010 w/whip