After all the glowing reports of this morning's conditions I'd like to follow suit, but things weren't quite the same here. I did have Japanese audio here, but it was overnight. My 0900 recording had good audio on 693, and even fair on 1422 (though oddly 747, 774, 828 were only decent carriers). By my morning listening session though the Japanese had fled, once again leaving the dial to the DUs.

729     5RN     Adelaide, AUSTRALIA     Man talking at 1329, then ABC news

774     3LO     Melbourne, AUSTRALIA    Fair, with two men conversing at 1316.

1035    Newstalk ZB     Wellington, NEW ZEALAND  Talk by man in English at 1325.

1116 4BC Brisbane, AUSTRALIA Fair, with man giving program intro after the news, and mentioning "2GB Sydney and 4BC Brisbane" at 1305.

1548 4QD Emerald, AUSTRALIA Bits of talk now and again through heavy 1550 splatter, at 1331.

1566   HLAZ     Cheju, S.KOREA          Presumed the one with man talking at

Nigel Pimblett
Dunmore, AB
Perseus SDR with Wellbrook Phased Array

For more information: