--- Begin Message ---
Based on what I get here and that his list has a southerly tendency (i.e. no UK
909, 1089, 1215 et al.), these would be the best guesses:
612 Morocco (has poor modulation)
639 Spain RNE
774 Spain RNE (probably too late for secondary Egypt)
936 Spain RNE
1044 Spain SER
1062 Italy RAI
1152 Spain RNE
1413 Spain RNE
783 Mauritania (has poor modulation); secondarily Spain

When I've listened at my brother-in-law's place in Fort Mill, SC the TA's that
do get through are mostly Canary Islands, Spain, Algeria etc. - i.e. southerly
routes.

Mark Connelly, WA1ION
South Yarmouth, MA

<<
UNIDENTIFIED. Trans-Atlantic JBA MW carrier search October 12, generally from
NE, some a bit more ENE, hampered by lightning in the next OK counties:
0520-0525: 612, 639, 774, 936, 1044
0525-0530: 1062, 1152, 1413
0530: 783 (Glenn Hauser, OK, DX LISTENING DIGEST)

--- End Message ---