Listened fro 1255-1335 UT and conditions was down from yesterday but I got a
good LSR enhancement the bottom part of the band was by far the best.  With the
good enhancement around sunrise I heard carriers on: 558, 567, 657, 675, 693,
738, 747, 774, 828, 873, 972 and 1566.

594  JOAK hrd at 1328 UT with talk.
693  JOAB hrd at 1319 UT with talk.
747  JOIB hrd at 1320 UT with talk.
774  JOUB hrd at 1321 UT with Woman talking with music in the background very
good.
828  JOBB hrd at 1327 UT with talk.
873  JOGB hrd 1324 UT with talk very poor and just above the noise level.
1566  HLAZ hrd at 1332 with talk.

Bill Block
Prescott Valley, AZ
Drake R8