What's funny at this end is that I have two DXing rock stars, Salmaniw and
that have been espousing the benefits of SDR for years....

And I have been more averse to reason than the two current Presidential
candidates... :-)

Anyway. The times, they are a changing.

On Tue, Oct 18, 2016 at 10:29 AM, Neil Kazaross <neilka...@gmail.com> wrote:

> For me it is also the quality of the rx. Quite frankly, the Perseus is
> superior to anything else I ever used and that includes R8A/B and AOR
> 7030+.
> Yesterday I wrote that near sunrise it is usual to get XEDP mixing with
> KGNC here on 710. Note that I live 12 miles from WGN's 50 kW ND across
> conductive land. Was considerably harder to DX on 710 on other rx's. The
> Perseus also seems to do better with splits than the others.
> 73 KAZ

Colin Newell - Editor and creator *of *Coffeecrew.com
<http://www.Coffeecrew.com> and DXer.ca <http://www.DXer.ca> -
VA7WWV | Twitter @CoffeeCrew | Victoria - Canada