Looking at website for sports station WZON 620 in Bangor Maine, seems they have
a Throwback Weekend now and play tunes from the days when they were Z62.  There
is a button to click on the site to listen live. 'Seems to be a trend lately. I
believe WABC 770 in New York was even doing it for a while. 'Would love to hear
a lot more stations do a retro of their glory days (especially KHJ in L.A.)  We
should start compiling a list.   ms