Hi Guys:

  Here is Part 4 of my Aurora Report for the Nice Aurora Opening of
Oct/25-27th. This is Basically the remnants from the big Aurora Opening. Not
much time lately to review Recordings, so they have been piling up on me…have
over 200 recordings on the Hard Drive now, so I will have lots to do on the
upcoming Cold and Snowy Days ahead!

5 NEW Stations included with this report……Including Puerto Rico for New Country
# 38.

RECEIVER……………ELAD FDM-S2 SDR

ANTENNA…………..WELLBROOK ALA-1530LNP Imperium Loop

AM BCB Log Totals are now………..1,971 Stations Heard

73………ROB VA3SW

Robert S. Ross
London, Ontario CANADA

680  WAPA  San Juan, PUERTO RICO  Oct/27/16  2132 EDT     SPANISH     VG
Pounding in over Toronto!!! Male DJ with Spanish Talk @ 2132 EDT. Several
mentions
of San Juan and mentions of Puerto Rico. DJ said in English "Puerto Rico Style
- You can
take it for Granted". @ 2132 EDT. Another mention of Puerto Rico @ 2133. More
SS Talk.

NEW STN        COUNTRY # 38 Heard    AURORA          10 kW
ROSS, ON.
870  WFLO  Farmville, VIRGINIA  Oct/27/16  0758 EDT   EE   GOOD
Classic C/W Music by Male Singer @ 0758 -59 EDT. Male DJ with ID @ 0759 as
"WFLO". Male DJ with Weather "53 Degrees now outside our studios". Talk about
a "Station Giveaway tomorrow" @ 0800. Into more Classic C/W music "Tennessee
Flat Top Box" by Female singer.

NEW STN               AURORA           1 kW DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
1140  WMMG  Brandenburg, KENTUCKY  Oct/27/16  0729 EDT    EE   POOR-FAIR
Male DJ with Talk @ 0729 EDT. 2 Mentions of "Brandenburg". Mixing and losing to
WRVA-Richmond. Still in/Out @ 0731 EDT.

NEW STN            AURORA          250 Watts DAYTIMER
ROSS, ON.
900  WATK  Antigo, WISCONSIN  Nov/04/16  0123 EDT    EE    FAIR
Classic Hits Music. "Dream On" by Aerosmith @ 0123-27 EDT.
ID by Male DJ @ 0127 as "Classic Hits 98.7" @ 0127. Elton John song then
into a couple of Older hits "Starlight Starbright and Goodnight my Love.

Under CHML - Hamilton but quite readable.

NEW STN                                    250/195 Watts
ROSS, ON.
780  WIIN  Ridgeland, MISSISSIPPI  Oct/29/16  2257 EDT    EE    FAIR
Classic C/W Music @ 2257-59 EDT. ID given by Male DJ @ 2259 as "Listen for
your chance to win on 100.9 The legend". Into more Classic C/W Music "Take It
Easy"
@ 2259-2302. Male DJ with ID again @ 2302 as "100.9 The Legend" and into more
C/W Music 2302.
No Sign of WBBM - Chicago.

NEW STN   Maybe AURORA?? Warbly Signal                         5 kW
ROSS, ON.

1170  HJNW  CARACOL  Cartegena, COLOMBIA  Oct/27/16  2132 EDT   SPANISH FAIR
Male DJ with Spanish news items @ 2132 EDT. CARACOL ID @ 2132. More SS Talk and
News items @ 2132-34.
Under WWVA - Wheeling.

RELOG            AURORA           10 kW