1) Spain  I believe SER stns. are always in // except during their local
breaks. http://www.hermanboel.eu/en-emwg-mw2.htm Unless catching a local
break, you can't be sure which one you have and certainly you could have
both. I refer to such logs as synchros. So my logging would read Spain SER
synchros.

2) Certainly you had Iran here. The language spoken in Iran isn't AA but is
Farsi. You refer to a Farda on 1305. I was unaware that there was one
there. Is this a new development?

73 KAZ