Colin et al,

On 12/13/16 6:10 PM, R. Colin Newell wrote:
It's a well kept secret but Paul (in Galena) has a theme song for most of
the IRCA Group...

Neil Young's "Old Man..."

Of which I am in that group at 55+

What a great idea. What if we all went through life with a movie theme playing for what ever we were doing. I just turned 70 and have a hard time sleeping due to several visits to the body and fender shop for work on my back. Thus it is coffee that keeps me going. So mine might be https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABrKlQVNuPE The Percolator, as I don't think there is a song about espresso machines, or french presses. I could be wrong though.

Steve
--
Stephen Hawkins NG0G
n...@wccta.net