Asians, asians and more asians. A very  large majority of the signals were
in the 2nd half of the band. Not much in the lower half except locals or
semi locals. MUCH MUCH better conditions then 12/12

Paul Walker
Galena, Alaska
225 foot long wire
DXEngineering HF PreAmp
Grundig Sattelit 750

NHK1 567 was pretty good, good signal with only a little noise. No fading.
woman singing mellow music. I also had NHK 1 on 612, same programming as
567 but not as good of a signal and a bit more noise. NHK1 was also present
on 594, much better signal then 612 but not as good as 567, a bit of noise.
(567 audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJSgygO9BrI )

AFN 810 The Eagle was about as good as I've had it lately. This is normal
for it, good signal but a little noisy and quick dives into nothingness.
Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73LLcZPp50I

954 had some talk, sounds like a man was the main host with a female side
kick. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgITgq2WZNE

963 was pretty good with music. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHa6dDQecDo

1008 was in pretty good with music, there might have been something under
it. Audio: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN7JOPu3QtY

1053 was very weak with alot of noise, but had the same programming as 954
above. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TTb6PAYFqSw

JOLF 1242 Tokyo with All Night Nippon was a little weaker and fadey-er then
normal. It's usually pretty solid. Audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DHK3JxO6Bo

1260 with All Night Nippon was actually a bit better then 1242 overall. The
1260 was a bit stronger and  steadier then 1242, moreso then 1260 usually
is. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pVeQSCVy1g

1287 had a few fades but had a pretty strong, solid signal with music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AevToGiLguQ

1350 was producing multiple stations. One station is playing music and
another is playing a promo or dj's are talking. Audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hJRyDxE0jE

1368 showed up with NHK. I heard an NHK ID but didn't get to recording it
in time. There's a man talking, maybe a newscast. There's a woman under
him. Audio here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYtabnCWp8U

1422 was fair, with music. Audio here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBrA_7nF3x8&t=19s

1440 was pretty good too, with music. Audio:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSNtlrdyh74